Thursday, October 22, 2015

Your Costume Crew at Work

It's that time of year again! Holiday Ice Show and we've been at work in the shop for a month now. We've been cleaning and organizing, and now we're getting skaters in to be fitted for their soloist costumes.

And I thought a GIF post was in order, to best explain how things go in a Volunteer Run Costume Department.

What really happens when I say, "Let me think on it..."


via GIPHY

What I'd like to do to people who make unreasonable requests...


via GIPHY

What happens when I schedule Appointments for people and then dozens show up unannounced..


via GIPHY

When we're trying to find polite words to say, "It doesn't look good on you..."


via GIPHY

When everyone leaves me alone in the shop for the day and I decide to try on tutus....


via GIPHY

No comments:

Post a Comment